The small version of our favorite handbag. This perfect round handwoven purse is the epitome of effortless style. Features a snap button closure and long leather strap that can be worn on one shoulder or crossbody.
Need to Know:
• Fair Trade and handmade on the magical island of Bali by a special woven process that has been handed down from generations
• Authentic batik print fabric on the inside / Each one is different
• Made from Ata Grass which is durable, moisture resistant and native to Bali
• Secure button closure and side fabric that keeps your valuables inside
• This is a natural and handmade product so color and sizing may vary slightly
• Color is obtained from smoking over coconut husk fire so there may be a smoky scent
• 7" Diameter and 2.75" Thick with 22" Long Strap
How to Care For:
Simply wipe your bag with a damp rag and allow to air dry. Store in cotton to keep dust from gathering. Spot treat any stains or spills on the inner fabric and air dry.