The Gili Handbag is the cutest lunchbox shape and is great for day dates or evening adventures. Lined with authentic Balinese batik fabric and features a leather strap and snap button closure.
Need to Know
• Fair Trade and handmade on the magical island of Bali by a special woven process that has been handed down from generations
• It's a lunchbox shape (how cute!)
• Authentic batik print fabric on the inside
• Secure button closure that keeps your valuables inside
• This is a natural and handmade product so color and sizing may vary slightly
• Color is obtained from smoking over coconut husk fire so there may be a smoky scent
• 6.5" Wide, 6.25" Tall and 5"Deep with 22" Long Strap
How to Care For:
Simply wipe your bag with a damp rag and allow to air dry. Store in cotton to keep dust from gathering. Spot treat any stains or spills on the inner fabric and air dry.